Protective face shields
Protective face shield reduces the opportunity of air borne water droplets getting into the eyes and respiratory tract. It has not been proven that shields like this can provide 100% protection, so the taking of additional precautions should be continued.
Protective face shield reduces the opportunity of air borne water droplets getting into the eyes and respiratory tract. It is possible to order an identification field for the protective shield in order to prevent employees from switching shields. Shields can be supplied laid plane (for convenient logistics).
- Certified materials used in shield production
- Velcro tape fastening - possible to adjust the shield to the shape of the head
- The shield consists of two parts - provides maximum ergonomics
- The shield is adjusted to allow free movement of the head (sideways it does not touch the shoulders, and it permits free movement of the head when looking down)
- The shield is adjustable for people wearing eyeglasses
- The set includes instructions for shield assembly and care, which can be carried out using disinfectants
- Distributor: Complete4 (email@example.com)
USE: Put the head belt on in a convenient position - tight and secure. Adjust the shield angle and distance to the forehead, including the front part of the shield so it fits better and is comfortable
We manufacture our products exclusively with top-quality certified materials. The warranty corresponds to the material specification and employed production technologies. This way we can ensure a high-value result.
Quality is the core principle of our work, pushing continued development and improvement of our company. We regularly inspect all products to guarantee a result that meets the clients requirements.
We have received your message and will reply within one day.