Last Update: 01.2019
SILMOR is committed to protecting your privacy. Your privacy is important to us. It is SILMOR's (also referred to as “us”, “we” or “our”) policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://www.silmor.eu, and other sites we own and operate, whether accessed via computer, mobile device or other device (collectively, “Device”).
These general principles lay down the principles for collecting, processing and using the personal data of SILMOR ltd.. This Policy describes the types of personal information we collect and how that personal information may be used and/or with whom it may be shared. This Policy also describes how you can reach us to update your personal information, access and control the use of the personal information, or get answers to questions you may have about our privacy practices. Please read this Policy carefully, because by accessing and using this Site you are acknowledging that you understand and agree to the terms of this Policy.
Consent to Data Collection and Processing
You hereby agree with and consent to the collection and processing of your personal information as described in this Policy.
Withdrawal of Consent
You have the right, at any time, to withdraw your consent to our collection and processing of your information. You may withdraw your consent by emailing us at email@example.com.
What information do we collect?
Personal data (name, surname, email address, phone number etc) is given voluntarily (inquiries, filling contact form, complaints etc, resumes, data provided through the website or in salesrooms and exibitions), which SILMOR collects in providing services, included transactions with a customer and delivery of goods. SILMOR also collects business contact by exchanging business cards. You may, however, visit our Site without entering such information.
As you navigate around this Site, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without you actively providing the information), using various technologies. We may passively collect and use information in a variety of ways, including:
– Through your browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version, and Internet browser type and version. We may collect similar information, such as your device type and identifier, if you access this Site through a mobile Device.
– Cookies: See below.
– IP Address: Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider. An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits this Site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many web sites. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering this Site.
– Device Information: We may collect information about your Device, such as a unique device identifier.
If you visit our offices, you can appear in the field of our recordable security cameras, which purpose is to protect individuals and property.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To personalize your experience (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.)
– To improve our Site (We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.)
– To improve customer service (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.)
– To process and answer to the contact form
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other feature
– For our business purposes, such as marketing new products and services, data analysis, audits, developing new products or services, operating our Site, improving our products and services, identifying Site usage trends
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than as expressly set forth in this Policy.
How do we protect your information?
We implement security measures designed to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit your personal information.
Please be aware, however, that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and any information disclosed online can potentially be collected and used by parties other than the intended recipient. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the CONTACTING US section below.
How long we store your data?
We retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or allowed by law or to otherwise fulfill a legal obligation.
How to access, edit or erase your data:
To request the ability to view, change or delete your personal data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, any questions about this Policy or your personal data can be directed to email@example.com.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Silmor uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information, except when required to by law. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you such as website hosting and moderating, mobile application hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, e-mail services, marketing services, auditing services, and other services.
If there are any questions regarding this Policy, you may contact us using the information below.
Brīvības gatve 323
Rīga, LV 1006, Latvija